James Albert Wonderly, 57, of Bradner, OH passed away at his home on July 8, 2021. He was born on May 2, 1964 in Fostoria, OH, the son of Albert ‘Al” J. and Mary Ellen (Mellich) Wonderly. He was a graduate of Gibsonburg High School and received a bachelor’s degree from Bowling Green State University.
Jim was a member of St. Mary’s Church in Millersville and a member of the Knights of Columbus. He was an OSU fan and enjoyed feeding birds and building models.
Jim is survived by his siblings, Patricia Smith, Oak Harbor, OH, Thomas M. (Barbara) Wonderly, Portage, OH, Stephanie A. Taylor, Stillwater, OK, Richard L. (Carol) Wonderly, Helena, OH, Pamela K. (Tom) Devereux, Colorado Springs, CO, David A. (Diane) Wonderly, Helena, OH, Phyllis (David) McCorkle, Marysville, WA, Charles P. (Dr. Mary) Wonderly, Fremont, OH and Robert M. (Elaine) Wonderly, Helena, OH; many nieces and nephews and friend, Tim Hasslinger.
He was preceded in death by his parents; brother, Mark A. Wonderly; sister, Jane C. Wonderly; sister-in-law, Sharon Wonderly; brothers-in-law, Terry Smith and James Taylor.
Visitation: Wednesday, July 14, 2021, from 9:30 to 10:30 am at St. Mary’s Church in Millersville.
Mass of Christian Burial will follow at 10:30 at the church with Fr. Scott Wood officiating.
Burial will take place at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Millersville.
Memorials can be made to the Gibsonburg Knights of Columbus
Online Condolences may be expressed to the family below.
- We are so sorry to hear of Jim’s passing. He was always the … by John & Mary Schuett
- My sympathies to the Wonderly family. I have a lot of great … by Jackie (Nieset) Roethlisberger
- Our sympathies to the Wonderly family. by Tom & Cathy Kline
- I’m sorry for your loss! He was a great guy. I ran across him … by Debbie Russeau
- Our sympathies to the entire family at the passing of Jim. We … by Tim & Tracy Springstead
- Plus 5 more…
View Original Notice ? James Albert Wonderly